Please be advised, all purchases are final sale. In the event that the course needs to be postponed, you will be given as much notice as possible & can apply a credit to a future seminar.
There will likely be a photographer or film crew at the event. By signing up for a ticket, you understand that you may appear in photographs or film footage from the event.
All sales are final.
Dr. Liebenson is the Founder of First Principles of Movement and Director of L.A. Sports & Spine, a pain management, rehabilitation & performance enhancement center providing one on one musculoskeletal care. He is an Adjunct Professor in the School of Chiropractic, Division of Health Sciences at Murdoch University, Perth Australia and consultant for the the Anglo-European Chiropratic College M.Sc. programs in Chiropractic Rehabilitation. The first ever chiropractic member of the McKenzie Institute (U.S.) Board of Directors he serves on the editorial boards of numerous journals including the Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation; the PM&R Journal of Injury, Function and Rehabilitation; the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapy; and Journal of Manual Therapy.
Ryan Chow received his bachelor’s degree in Movement Science at the University of Michigan and his Doctor of Physical Therapy at Mercy College. Ryan began his career as a personal trainer and enjoys bringing his strength and conditioning experience into his clinical approach. He sees Dr. Liebenson’s patients, serving as LA Sports and Spine’s NY location and Founder of Reload Physical Therapy where he practices physical rehabilitation and preparation. He serves as the Director of Communications at FPM and is happy to get you connected with your local FPM community (Don’t hesitate to reach out!). He also holds positions an curriculum director at Definitions Private Training Gyms and has an adjunct faculty position at the Focus Personal Training Institute.
• Mastery mindset – how to translate & implement new knowledge
• Create a community of change makers committed to promoting sustainable athleticism & healthy longevity
• Learn how to tie different systems & methods together efficiently
• Learn to connect the dots from the client’s story to an actionable program to maximize buy-in
• Observe LIVE problem solving & reasoning
• Why delaying strength training in rehab creates a slippery slope
• How to turn every exercise into an assessment
• How to find the sweet spot between “too little too late” & “too much too soon” to maximize results
• Landmarks vs Timelines – let’s have this discussion
FPM has currently started to gradually resume Face to Face workshops. We are fully aware of the fluid nature of the pandemic. We will continue to closely monitor local guidelines for travel, social gatherings, masking, social distancing, symptom & temperature checks, negative Covid-19 testing and/or vaccination requirements.
Please know that we will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will make the best decisions possible for our participants’ health and public safety